About Me

My photo
"I've been an artist my entire life. This business is my labor of love. What better canvas to express my passion for art on than a living, breathing form. The human body is beautiful, let me make it more so." Devious Body Art is a full service body paint and makeup company. Available for small parties, private photo shoots,fashion shows,as well as events and conventions. Contact Georgette Pressler, owner and head artist, @ 561-329-8557

Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's been a long time...

As many of you that know me know... i'm terrible with technology. I really feel that it may eventually be my downfall. As much as I adore body painting and art, I despise the fact that technology is now an integral part of business. And art IS my business. So, I've bit the bullet and recreated my Blog, Website and FaceBook page! You can now view new images, events and going ons through any of these sites! Of course, you'll get all the unedited versions HERE! Since FB won't allow art to be posted uncensored. i'll also be posting info on upcoming classes and travels. I hope to meet you in person one day! Until then, happy painting!!

Contact me for your next Art Endeavor!


Georgette Pressler (pictured) is the lead artist and owner of Devious Body Art.
No event is too big or too small, as we are fortunate to have access to a talented team of body paint artists, makeup artists, hairstylist and costume stylist. Let us complete your vision with our many years of experience and training. Devious Body Art can take any event from "wow" to "WOAH!!" and leave your guests talking for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment